Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Thank you Don

Thank you Don for the info. I'm pretty bad with names especially when it comes to things I don't like. M-- told me that he thought it was "Pakarang" but for some reason I thought it was Parakang.

Anyway, today for lunch I had white rice with beans and chicken stew from Carolina's on Broad Street. I love love the chicken stew. The hot sauce that they have there makes it even better! They have one English speaker there and she's not always nice, but the food is good and CHEAP! so it's worth it. You can't beat a $3.50 meal. I don't even think McDonald's can beat that price these days.

Have you seen that soup Nazi episode? Yes, she’s sort of like that, but not that bad.

I don't have photos, but maybe I'll take my camera to work next week so I can take a photo of the place and the food. Yum.

It's good to know that "Don in Prov" and a few other folks are reading my blogs. I just hope that they're not too boring. =)

Carolina Restaurant
864 Broad Street
Providence, RI 02907
401-941-1333

They a lot a large assortment of meat/food, but I'm hooked on the chicken stew so I haven't been able to try anything else (it's been a year long addiction).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, no problem. I'm a foodie in Providence, with very little time to get out and find the real treasures; I'm in suburban-dad mode at this point, and envy the freedom of students and 20-somethings to get out and explore the city. So, keep the details comin' if ya can! I'll keep readin'.

9:27 AM  
Blogger thinkingaboutwhattoeatnext said...

Will do.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home