Monday, November 13, 2006

It's been a long time since I blogged














A lot of has happened since I last blogged....food wise. I FINALLY made lasagna, and it was pretty damn good. I made it twice. The first time with basil, beef and 1 bottle of pasta sauce. The second time I made it with pasley, basil, hot Italian sausage, and 2 bottles of pasta cause (it over flowed a little). Both times were good. Here are some photos. (I don't think I have photos of the second one)














I also baked a cake and did pretty well on the frosting too, or at least I think it was pretty good. M—and I had cake for the next few days, it was delicious. M-- asked me, "Did you take a photo of your cake? I don't know why I'm asking. Of course you did!"

I made flan a few more times, but stopped because of all unnecessary sugar.

I made a coconut desert dish, and much much more which I can't remember because I didn't take photos of them. Well, stay tune for more.

Tonight we're having Gobi, yummy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home